WEEKEND SUPERVISOR (paid role)
This is a great opportunity to join a brilliant team of both volunteers and paid staff. We are looking for a committed, enthusiastic person to ensure the smooth running of our weekend shifts. Ideally, you will have supervisory experience of a small team in a retail and fast-paced coffee shop/café environment.
What does the job involve?
- You will supervise the shifts, in line with our Lead/Supervisor policy, including all Health and Safety/Covid secure guidelines
- You will supervise the amazing team of volunteers and paid staff on your shift, including mentoring and training as well as motivational support
- You will assist Sally, our manager with operational tasks
- You will be an incredibly valued and active part of the shop’s operational team, attending 1:1 meetings with Sally on a regular basis
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing routine of the shop on your shifts.
- There may be further paid hours available Mon-Fri to cover holidays/sickness for example
What are the hours?
- Core hours are: Saturday 8-5pm and Sunday 8:30-1:30pm
When can I start?
Who do I report to?
- Sally, our manager
What else do I need to know?
- As this role involves working with young people and vulnerable adults, you’ll need a DBS certificate which we will arrange.
How do I apply?
- In the first instance, please email Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org with some background on yourself and your experience, or call her on 07419 310879 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.